Please fill out the online service agreement below. Or if you have trouble with the online form click "Download PDF" to print a copy of the agreement to fill out by hand.
If you are paying by mail, please send your payment to:
Natural Surroundings, PO BOX 1459, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Below you will find the 2023 Service Plan Options. Please make sure to read the terms and conditions.
Once again this year we have three plans to offer the Heritage Hunt Community. (See details of plans)
- The Gold Plan is our most comprehensive and full-service plan, designed for the resident that prefers leaving it all to us. This plan includes all of our services in one package.
- The Silver Plan is designed for the client that desires lawn service with our premium fertilizer plan, along with aeration & overseeding.
- The Mowing Only Plan provides weekly mowing, trimming and edging of the lawn.
If you have services you are interested in receiving that are not included in a plan, contact our office.
- Satisfaction: If you ever have comments, suggestions, or complaints, please contact our Office. We strive to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction. By contacting the office directly, your concern can be addressed properly and quickly.
- Special Instructions regarding ANY service must be submitted in writing EACH year prior to time service will be performed. (including Trim Requests) Space is provided on the rear of the tear-off remit for Service Plan Selection. During the service plan year, you may email them.
- If you would like to skip mowing one week, please call or email the office 24 hours BEFORE your usual mow day. If possible, even in light to moderate rain, we will continue our regular mow schedule.
- Natural Surroundings does not provide bi-weekly mowing.
- If Push Mowing is requested an additional $6 per mow will be charged.
- For Gold Clients, additional trim services available (in addition to the 3 already included). An estimate will be provided at the customer’s request. One Spring, a Summer Refresh and a Fall Trim are included in the Gold Plan. Selective spraying of Nutsedge is not included in any of our plans. A one-time spraying of Nutsedge will be $75.
- Natural Surroundings is not responsible for damage to irrigation lines or systems.
- A $35 fee will be charged to customer account for all returned checks.
- If an account is placed in Collections, the Client will be responsible for all fees, including but not limited to legal fees, associated with placing into Collections.
- Pets: We prefer pets are removed from mowing areas before our crew arrives. If a pet is in the mowing area, we will make every effort to mow. If our crew feels an animal is too large, threatening or potentially dangerous, we will not mow for our safety and the safety of your pet. Please pick up all pet waste prior to your scheduled day. If our crew must clean up any waste prior to mowing, you will be billed for that time. Please make sure your gate/fence is well maintained. We will not be responsible for lost pets.
- In the event of cancellation, EZ Budget clients will be credited EZ Budget installments charged for the Service Plan Year and then charged only for services received through last date of service. A bill will be sent with next billing cycle and balance shall be Due Upon Receipt. This may result in an invoice total that is more than the normal monthly EZ Budget installment. For Pre-Pay clients, total will be calculated through last date of services and deducted from total paid before a refund check will be issued within 30 days of last date of service.
- Fescue is a cool season grass. During the months of July and August it is very common that the grass will become stressed. The customer can water more often to help alleviate some of the stress. Fescue grass will recover when temperatures decrease.
- We reserve the right to amend our standardized pricing for oversized or smaller lawns